Frequently Asked Questions
All players are responsible to be a member of USAR or CIPP online at least three days before the first match of the season.
- Go to http://www.usarugby.org/membership.
- Follow the 5 steps. Choose aproporate club to register with:
- Rugby Club of Springfield, Inc Women (28359)
- Rugby Club of Springfield, Inc. Boys (28377)
- Rugby Club Of Springfield, Inc. (22865) (Men's team)
- Rusty Muskets (30254)
- Rugby Club of Springfield, Inc girls (28379)
CIPP is Club Individual Participation Program. CIPP is USA Rugby’s third party liability insurance coverage that protects you, the team, and the club from lawsuits that may arise from accidents that occur throughout the season.
Please keep in mind that this IS NOT medical insurance, but liability insurance provided to all USA Rugby members.