Frequently Asked Questions
All players are responsible to CIPP online at least three days before the first match of the season.
- Go to USARugby. org click on Membership, under Membership Quick Links click on REGISTER!
- Choose Create / Renew Individual Membership. It takes five minutes to complete:
- Log on to https://membership.usarugby.org/IndividualDefault.aspx
- Fill out the contact information.
- If you have CIPP'ed before, click on “current/former member”, confirm information, choose your name from the list, and proceed.
If you are a new player, check off “never been a member”, and confirm information.
- Read & agree to the waiver statement.
- Insert your personal information.
- Everyone must register as a “player” at the appropriate level in the:
- Rugby Club of Springfield, Inc girls (28379)
- Rugby Club of Springfield, Inc Women (28359)
- Rugby Club of Springfield, Inc. Boys (28377)
- Rugby Club Of Springfield, Inc. (22865)
- Rusty Muskets (30254) and click “save”.
- Click on "Checkout", enter your payment information, and click on “pay”.
CIPP is Club Individual Participation Program. CIPP is USA Rugby’s third party liability insurance coverage that protects you, the team, and the club from lawsuits that may arise from accidents that occur throughout the season.
Please keep in mind that this IS NOT medical insurance, but liability insurance provided to all USA Rugby members.